Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Love, Love, Love"

All You Need is Love!

My resounding theme in my life, I HOPE!  I LOVE, love in all forms!  Hugs, Kisses, hand written notes, acts of kindness, smiles, service to others--especially!  That might have to be my top love, seeing or witnessing or experience an act of service or hospitality to another with nothing expected in return.  My heart gushes for that :)

My foot pedal to my favorite sewing machine broke this week:(  I purchased a good enough used one to replace it out of a wonderfully helpful shop in Austin--Hopefully arrives today--Fingers and toes crossed :)

UNTIL THEN ...
  I decided to make the most of an "off" day and CELEBRATE my loves in my life:  
My Best Friend, sole mate, and luckily for me, my husband, my Johns!  My beautiful, sparkly Ava Bird, my strong, witty Leo, my joyfully charming little Octopus, Maximus and my spunky go getter, Kalliope, and of course, my loveable, furry white monster, Rigby.  


 We had the fortune of a RAINY Saturday this past weekend to stay inside and make homemade Valentines for all their friends at school and beloved teachers--they even made a few for each other--which made my heart leap :)
And now that All 4 of my little ones are at the same school, I have volunteered (for the first time ever) to assist with school Valentine's Day Festivities!!  
Cannot WAIT!  
Pictures to come of our homemade crafts and matching cookies thanks to our neighbor, Ms Josie, or Morsels by Josie!
Leo's are the black with glitter--who knew he was such a glitterer??  Max's are blue and green, signed, and then just a touch of silver on each :)
Ava's :)
All 4 chose a color heart and went to town crafting and personalizing each! 

This morning, I am walking to Central Market to get last minute ingredients to whip up this fabulous favorite from Pioneer Woman for tonight's LOVE Feast at the Berios Residence :) 
Everyday is pretty much a joyful celebration here, even on our down days, it's just how we roll. 

I wish you and the birds in your life, young and old, a day FULL of Love whether it be as the giver or recipient :)

Oh yes, and a song to leave you with :)

All You Need is Love, The Beatles
Love, love, love.
Love, love, love.
Love, love, love.

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
It's easy.

Nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
It's easy.

All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.

All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.

Nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.

All you need is love.
All you need is love.
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need.

All you need is love (all together, now!)
All you need is love. (everybody!)
All you need is love, love.
Love is all you need (love is all you need).

Yee-hai!
Oh yeah!
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.

Love!
J.O.B., 
Grace 

No comments: