Tuesday, November 16, 2010

These birds get dirty!

 
 Did you know that your entire Little Bird Collection is entirely, 100% user, kid, baby, drool, dirt, friendly???  


That's right, these birds are meant for flying high and getting used 
and worn and loved :) 


All Hand Painted birds are pre-washed and dried before being appliqued and all shirts are pre-washed, dried and preshrunk before the appliqued quilted Hand Painted Bird is applied.  THUS creating a perfect pairing :)  We suggest turning your bird shirt inside out when you throw it in the wash, but it can withstand stain remover's 
(Oxi Clean is a must use at our house) 
and any type of detergent.  
Our pre-wash of choice is 
All Free and Clear
--My lion has sensitive skin :) 

You can then choose to dry in dryer or line dry.  I for one am a big, cozy, high energy user dryer type of girl, but that's me--I like my apparel and blankies warm and soft :)  But I definitely applaud my green flock out there that are proponents of 
freshly air dried garments.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the care of your little bird, I'll be happy to help!

Wishing you Warmth, Love, and Happiness!

And in the words of my 2 year old, 
"It's fun to get dirty, right?  You can always take a bath."  
True that, Leo, true that :)

Grace

No comments: