Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Ava is 5! May 26th, 2011

5 years ago today--our family began :)
WOW! What a long anticipated, totally full day of celebration and excitement wrapped in fun and the ordinary motions that come from such a packed day! Today is Ava's 5th birthday and we celebrated big time, with a birthday walk at school--her final birthday walk at a Montessori, and then John and I worked frantically, yet as coolly as possible, prepping for the huge Pirate Fiesta to commence immediately following their day at school. We kept the party as small as possible, just the Broadwell's, the Hernandez family, the Davidson's--our next door neighbors, Ana, from across the street and our new friends, Kim, Steve and their daughter Charlsey, yet it was a packed party full of little overly energized, hyper bodies :) By the end, I was pooped. Literally every single part of my body refused to be put to use. I had used every extra ounce of what energy I did produce on putting on a great party with the tremendous help and support of John :) And we did it! 
IT was a great party :)

Happy Birthday my Special, wonderful little 5 year old!!   I love you more than you will ever know and be able to comprehend--well maybe when you're a mommy, you'll relate a bit :) You started our family a little more than 5 years ago and what a joy it's been since you entered our world. I look forward to seeing what you will become, I have treasured all that you are today and before. I am so thankful to be a part of your life long journey and grateful to be your mommy :)
http://gallery.me.com/graceberios/100377
I love you!
Mommy :)

1 comment:

erin said...

What a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday to Miss Ava!