Sunday, December 12, 2010

a weekend in December

Saturday for me was kind of blah, with no reason to be.  Sometimes you just can't escape a mood ... 
It was just about as perfect of a Saturday as one could have wished for --70 degree temps, a cloudless sky making it cool and warm enough all in one to linger and play outside all day.  Treats were had and deserved, naps were taken and enjoyed, fun, tear-free family outings were had ... yet still I was just in a stuck mood. 


As of late afternoon though, after relenting to getting any kidless or solo reprieve--if that was what I was in search of--I was found totally embracing the moment, hanging with my three along with Rigby and Pepper--our favorite doggies, soaking in the setting of the sun and the rising of the moon together and the goofiness it brought about :)

Wishing you a great end of your weekend!

Grace

No comments: