Monday, December 13, 2010

no case of the Mondies here ...

I was so ready for this week to begin!  It's an exciting one for us, John's off for the week, a date night is on the agenda!!  Kids have a full week of fun planned at school,  last week of my work with my full time career with School Boards of Louisiana until after the New Year!!  It's nice and cool here, but bearable, which is exactly why I love Texas Winters :)  SO many joys.  Obviously, I'm planning on a great week!  

Still time to get Little Bird gifts out in time for Christmas!!  Just let me know.  The free gift with purchase this week will be a surprise included in each package ordered :)

I did the majority of my Christmas shopping on Etsy.com this year and have been overwhelmed with good feelings of each as they arrive beautifully packaged with an added personal sentiment from each seller.  I pass along this information on to you to offer a warm, fuzzy, feel cozy all over kind of purchasing feeling :)  Happy Shopping and celebrating of the season this week!!! 

Let me know if you have special plans while you're kids are home for he break.  We'll be here celebrating, since I'm 35 weeks by Christmas, and need some activities!!!

One lucky comment will be chosen to win one of our new DTG long sleeve Print animal tee's of choice!!

Wishing you warmth, love and HAPPINESS!!!

Grace

No comments: