Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ON to November!!!

Thank you to all who participated in our 
Spooky Halloween Branching Out Project!!  
We are able to donate $50--the profit from the 5 special for Halloween shirts sold, 2 Lovies and one Sport Blanket from our Blanket Sales (One for One: for every Lovie and/or Sport purchased, one is donated to a little bird in need--old and young--which is an on going donation throughout each month)to SAMMinistries, an organization committed to helping overcome homelessness.

**I would LOVE pictures of your birds wearing the spooky shirts, please email them to me at grace@littlebirdvintagedesigns.com
--I'll post them!!

IN honor of Thanksgiving, we will be continuing along 
the same lines as the Spooky Halloween theme.  

Always the One for One donation is still in affect with the each Lovie and Sport Blanket sold, but also for 
every item sold throughout November, 10% of all profits earned from Little Bird Sales will be donated to SAMMinistries, since this time of year is usually our most thankful time to have and enjoy all of the 
comforts of our Nest surrounding us.   

I look forward to you joining us in making a difference our world one little bird at a time :)

I'm very thankful for each of my many, many blessings in my life, our Little Bird Flock included :)
I'd love to hear what you're thankful for!

Wishing you Warmth, Love, and Happiness~
Grace

No comments: