Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dallas Market 2010!


  Little Birds is back and more invigorated and excited than ever after our Dallas Market Debut in August. 
Looking forward to taking everything gained from the adventure and moving forward in an  
explosive way!

It was admittedly intimidating at first putting yourself out there through your product.  Getting the feedback and responses, positive and negative.  I felt all the emotions I would feel if someone was praising or critiquing one of my children :)  But the overwhelming response was that Little Birds is a unique product that draws people of all shapes and sizes in and inspires warmth, love and happiness.  There's a definite place for Little Birds in the marketplace with a desire for it to succeed!

As a mommy of 3, it was my longest trip away from my own little birds. Although it was a welcomed break, I was more than ready to see each of them upon my return and celebrate their 
last week of summer together!

I've attached photo's from the week's event.  I personally want to thank each of you who commented and gave me feedback on our  
Site's Debut!  We've implemented some of the suggestions we heard and 
are continuing to add more!  
  
Keep checking in--

Debuting our Newest Additions to the Nest soon!

     Wishing you warmth, love and happiness! 
               
                  Grace Berios


1 comment:

erin said...

Beautiful Grace. I love the pictures of the booth. You put so much love into it. I'm so inspired seeing it all!