Monday, August 9, 2010

Wow! What can I say, Little Birds sure has come a
long, long way since our initial Ava Bird Blanket way back in ’07!
I would like to formally introduce you to our new, 
and improved look and site www.littlebirdvintagedesigns.com!  


We hope you find it easy to navigate, inspiring, fun, and w
arm all over as you search through it for your perfect item.
2009 was a breakthrough year for us. We added to our nest in 
more ways than one, we are forming a stellar team of Mompreneurs that share the same values Little Bird resounds. 


Check out each on our ‘Taking Flight Page’ to get to know each team member along with their beautiful little ones. Little Bird would not be where it is today if it were not for these ladies, and I am thankful that I get to work right alongside each!

One major new thing that is sure to stand out is our more streamlined look. Little Bird will now be offering “Collections” in specific color. 


Our opening collection is Our Yellow Bird Collection, highlighting our Lovies for the newly arrived fledglings, New Sport Blankets for those bigger birds in our life, and our Tees, 100% organic, offered in multiple sizes—all the way to 6T in fact, and beautiful colors to choose from, all offer the perfect back drop for our Yellow Ava Bird. We will be adding more collections throughout the year featuring a unique brightly colored bird in each. 


**You’ll note the Sports and T’s are somewhat new to our nest. 
We hope that you enjoy them! 

This debut collection is very special to me in so many ways. I dedicate them to my brothers and their wives, my sisters, who aside from my children, husband and parents, have been Little Bird's biggest encouragers and fan club. I wanted to show them each my appreciation by naming this collection for each of them.


A BIG Thank You to ALL of our Little Bird followers and friends. 
We hope that you’ll enjoy our new look, and keep coming back!
I wish you warmth, love and happiness!

Grace Berios

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! And the idea to name your debut collection after your family members is so special. The new website is great also, and it's so easy to navigate. I'm sure you'll be super busy with online order's soon! Good luck this weekend...I'm sure everything will turn out perfectly!!!

Alyssa said...

Love it! Congratulations on the newest additons to the nest! Beautiful colors and I have never snuggled a softer more luxurious blankie or burp cloth! Your products are made with such loving care.

Mommy of 2 said...

Congratulations Grace! The website looks amazing! I've been wanting to place an order and this new website will make it very easy! XOXO