Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thankful for another Day.

I'm thankful today.  Just as I am everyday, for another start, another joy, another celebration whether those come in the form of happiness or sorrow.  

I am thankful for another chance to be kind rather than rude, to be grateful and open rather than resentful and closed, to be strong and confident rather than weak and easily swayed, to be the me I was born to be rather than following someone else's lead, to have chosen to bring children into this world and to choose to be their mother and 
all that that title entails, to have a choice, to have a voice, and to use it for good rather than for evil.  

I'm thankful for all those who have made so many sacrifices before me to ensure that I am free.  I am thankful for another opportunity today to take full advantage of that freedom, of my blessings and share 
blessings and love with others.  

Today, I am thankful for much. 
grace 

No comments: