Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Branching out -- For Japan

As a mommy, friend, sister, daughter, granddaughter, neighbor, person, I can't help but be affected by the tragedy Japan is facing at the moment.  I am devastated, heartbroken, helpless and thankful all in one.  I could not even fathom going through such a horrific situation, what I would be like, what I would do?  

How can I help?  

I have started with being thankful for what I have and still have--my family, neighbors, friends, shelter, food, transportation, peace.  The next step is reaching out--thus this blog:  

All Profits for MARCH and APRIL from 
ALL Little Bird Sales will be donated to the Samaritan's Purse International Relief Organization.  


I'm a big believer that one person can make a difference no matter how small of a contribution, but just think of how big of a difference many people can make with even the smallest of contributions adding together as one!  

Please help spread the word by sharing it on your Facebook Page, Tweeting about it, Emailing it out.   And I urge you to find ways in which you can share with those that are in need by researching organizations like Samaritan's Purse International Relief, RedCross, and many, many other reputable organizations that are simple to donate too, and find a way that you feel comfortable branching out.

Wishing you and your little birds continued, 
Warmth, Love and Happiness~
Grace

No comments: